MissionThe Transit and Parking Commission shall make recommendations to the Council regarding policies on all transit and parking matters and shall be the official body which shall constitute a public utility within the meaning of Sec.66.066 & 66.068, and a transit comm. within the meaning of Sec. 66.943, State Stats., and shall function as a parking utility for the operation of the parking utility system for the city, a transit utility for the operation of the transit system for the city, and a utility capable of issuing revenue bonds for Council approval.
The Commission meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month; 5:00pm in the Madison Municipal Builing; 215 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd, Room 260
Watch Transit and Parking Commission Mondays at Noon, Wednesdays at 2pm, and Fridays at 8am.
- Common Council Member David Ahrens
- Common Council Member Ledell Zellers
- Common Council Member Rebecca Kemble
- Citizen (Metro+ Eligible) David E. Tolmie
- Citizen Member Wayne Bigelow
- Citizen Member Gary L. Poulson
- Citizen Member Margaret Bergamini
- Citizen Member Ann E. Kovich
- Citizen Member Kenneth Golden
- Second Alternate Vacancy