The Community Development Division collaborates with residents, neighborhoods, and other community stakeholders to overcome barriers to opportunity in order to support a vibrant community, shared prosperity, and resident and community wellbeing.
CDD Launches New Program to Support Rental Rehabilitation
The Capital Improvements for Non-Profit Housing Program provides funds to make certain improvements to properties that serve households at or below 80% of Dane County Median Income.
Youth Centered Housing Development RFP
CDD is seeking developer(s) to undertake a youth-focused housing development at 1202 S. Park St. CDD will make available up to $2,000,000 of ARPA funds to support this development.
CDD invests in the early childhood workforce
CDD provides infant and early childhood mental consultation services
Contracts & Funding
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Community Development Funding Opportunities email list.
- REMINDER: Dane CORE 2.0 Rental Assistance Program Applications to Close May 31 posted
- Open House for Upcoming Plans in West Area posted
- Jornada Abierta para los Proyectos y Planes Futuros en el Área Oeste posted
- Mayor Visits City-Supported Child Care Center to Celebrate National Community Development Week posted
- Dane CORE 2.0 Rental Assistance Program Applications to Close May 31 posted