To develop and maintain a safe, efficient, economical, equitable, and sustainable transportation system for Madison's residents and visitors in a way that is consistent with the City's land use system and regional transportation goals.
Transit Network Redesign
Learn more about Metro's plan to completely redesign service in 2023!
- Moving Forward Capital City Path Extension to Connect Glacial Drumlin State Trail posted
- Celebrate Women in Construction Week 2023 March 5-11, 2023! posted
- Madison Awarded Federal Funding for Transportation Safety Project Planning posted
- Data Shows Significant Decline in Traffic Fatalities and Serious Injuries in Madison for Two Consecutive Years since Initiation of Vision Zero Program posted
- Madison Celebrates Adult Crossing Guard Recognition Week posted