New Municipal Services Payment Portal
The City of Madison has moved to a new Municipal Services payment portal.
To protect your banking information, existing accounts will not be moved to the new portal. If you use e-billing, use auto-pay, or get high water use notifications, you will need to create a new account and re-sign up for these features.
- Each customer will receive a paper bill. You can pay your bill by mail, in-person, or online.
- Customers will not be charged late fees for December bills.
- Hourly water usage, threshold notification, and e-billing features will be available soon.
Email us at email@example.com with questions.
Madison Customer Assistance Program (MadCAP)
Eligible customers can receive a $20 or $30 monthly credit on their Municipal Services Bill.
Sign up to receive Water Utility News & Alerts
Subscribe to receive Water Utility news and alerts emails
- Area: East, North Status: Planning
- Area: West Status: In Design
- Area: West
- Madison’s Annual Drinking Water Quality Report Is Now Available! posted
- Open House for Upcoming Plans in West Area posted
- Jornada Abierta para los Proyectos y Planes Futuros en el Área Oeste posted
- Madison Wells Meet Proposed Federal PFAS Standards posted
- Women in Construction Week 2023: Taylor Voeltz posted