Alder Mark Clear
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
University Crossing approved by Common Council
This evening the Madison Common Council approved the rezoning for University Crossing. This was the last major approval for the project, but there are several steps still to go before construction can begin:
- Final approval from the Urban Design Commission, which will be considered on Wednesday October 5 at 4:30 pm in room LL-110 of the Madison Municipal Building. This is the last design review of the general development plan (GDP) and the specific implementation plan (SIP) for building one, the UW Health digestive health clinic. This meeting is not a formal public hearing, but public testimony is welcome and encouraged.
- Fulfillment of the conditions of approval, which will be monitored by city staff.
- Creation of a TIF district, which will be considered by the Joint Review Board on Tuesday, October 18 at 5:00 pm in room LL-110 of the Madison Municipal Building. This is a public hearing. While not specifically part of the approval process, the developer has indicated their intention to apply for TIF assistance, which requires creation of a TIF district.
Agendas and details are on the development page, along with all of the previous filings, documents and approvals.
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Clear, District 19 email list:
- Coming soon: property tax installments
- Fire Station 2 Remodel
- Midtown Police District Delayed Again
- Midtown Police District Update Tonight
- MIDTOWN POLICE STATION MEETING THURSDAY
- Mineral Point/Yellowstone Traffic Si...
- Say farewell to Capt. Lengfeld with ...
- Update: Mineral Point/Yellowstone Tr...
- When will my leaves be picked up?
- Winter storm Saturday update
- Winter storm update
- 2012 City Budget Recap
- City Budget Week: Things to watch
- In defense of the Edgewater TIF
- New Midtown police district likely t...
- No, we are not closing the Ashman Li...
- Opposing property tax exemptions
- Reminder: Budget Listening Session o...
- Colony Drive daycare proposal hearin...
- Redevelopment at 5225 University Avenue
- Two University Crossing meetings thi...
- University Crossing approved by Comm...
- University Crossing approved by Plan...
- University Crossing Update
- Did you vote yet? Polls are open unt...
- Going away for Spring Break? Vote Fi...
- Important Tuesday election info
- Vote on Tuesday!
- Vote on Tuesday!
- Vote on Tuesday!
- Vote today!
- Beltline closed tonight!
- North Gammon Road: meeting results a...
- Old Middleton on-ramp to be closed M...
- Old Middleton ramp closed starting M...
- Ramp and Bike Path Closures, Old Mid...
- Reminder: Old Middleton on-ramp clos...
- University Avenue Construction Survi...
- University Avenue pre-construction i...
- University Avenue repaving -- Surprise!
- Unversity Avenue lane shift coming M...
- Unversity Avenue lane shift coming T...
- What's happening on N. Gammon Road?
- About Little Manhattan
- Ahrens and Clear Launch City Governm...
- ATC power line open house Thursday
- District 19 News and Notes for March 10
- District 19 News and Notes, March 31...
- District news and notes December 1
- District News and Notes for December 8
- District News and Notes for March 1
- District News and Notes for March 26
- MedDrop event this Saturday
- Neighborhood news and notes for Apri...
- Neighborhood news and notes for July 8
- Neighborhood news and notes for Sept...
- No water in Spring Harbor area
- Police training exercises at Spring ...
- Siren testing on Saturday 3/16/13
- Spring Harbor water back on
- Spring Harbor water outage follow up
- Surprise! Half-Marathon in our neigh...
- The legislature's war on cities
- The next two years
- Upcoming meetings of interest
- Zoning Map Open House