2017 marked the first year for the Madison Parks wall calendar. Over 300 photo submissions were received and 13 final entries created the official 2017 Madison Parks Calendar! And we'll do it again!
Madison Parks is excited to announce the return of our photo contest for the 2018 Madison Parks calendar!
- Photographs must be taken in or of a specific City of Madison park.
- Only horizontal, digital photos will be accepted.
- The photo may not be altered beyond light edits or enhancements; major altering will not be accepted.
- You may submit up to three (3) total entries, per season (spring, summer, fall and winter) for a maximum of 12 photos.
- Photographs must be the highest resolution possible - minimum of 2000px (width) x 1600px (height) at 300dpi.
- Photographs must be submitted by the photographer who holds the rights to the photograph. If a person or people are recognizable, permission must be granted.
- The contest is open to all, including City staff.
By entering a photo, you are verifying:
- The image is your own.
- The photo has not been altered beyond minor light editing/enhancements.
- The photo is not subject to any third party agreements.
- No laws were violated in obtaining the photo.
Submit your high-resolution photo(s) taken in or of a Madison Park by Thursday, August 31, 2017 by email. Be sure to include:
- The name of the park.
- The photographer, and contact information (address, phone and email).
- The season (spring, summer, fall or winter).