Madison Park Picks
posted June 22, 2018 9:12 AM
FIELD OPEN OR CLOSED? CALL RAINOUT LINE (608)267-8787
posted April 11, 2018 11:55 AM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Additionally, a notification will be sent to the email address used to reserve an athletic space when a space is closed due to weather.
- Posted 6/14/2018 | An innovative partnership of public and nonprofit partners is addressing food insecurity for …
- Posted 6/8/2018 | Thanks to Goodman's Jewelers the first 500 kids will receive FREE ADMISSION to the Irwin A. …
- Posted 6/6/2018 | The PGA of America and local PGA professionals, including Golf Madison Parks' PGA …
Events View All Events
- 06/25/2018 Learn to Drive a Pontoon Boat presented by Madison Parks Foundation
- 06/25/2018 Downtown Wild Rumpus: An Anji Play Experience
- 06/25/2018 NESCO Summer Concert Series
- 06/26/2018 Learn to Standup Paddleboard (SUP) presented by Madison Parks Foundation
- 06/27/2018 West Wild Rumpus: An Anji Play experience
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 05/24/2018, 11:44 AM | This Spring boaters may notice the boat launch at Olin Park has an improved look and feel. Du ...
- 02/15/2018, 11:41 AM | What is gypsy moth? In the summer months, residents may notice trees with leaf-loss due to an inv ...