What's Happening in Madison Parks!
posted November 17, 2017 3:26 PM
Saturday, 11/18: Bird & Nature, Starkweather Creek area
Sunday, 11/19: Bird & Nature Outing, Warner Park
Sunday, 11/19: Haywagon Rides at Holiday Fantasy in Lights, Olin
Monday, 11/20: Reger Park Public Input Meeting
Saturday, 11/25: Bird & Nature, ALNC & ETCP
Saturday, 12/2: HolidayFest, WPCRC
See EVENTS for more fun in parks!
ATHLETIC FIELDS: OPEN OR CLOSED? Rainout Line (608)267-8787
posted October 9, 2017 1:21 PM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
- Posted 10/25/2017 | Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017 Time: 2:00 p.m. Location: Brittingham Park 829 West …
Community Invited to Learn More about New Learning Center and Greenhouses at Olbrich Botanical GardensPosted 10/12/2017 | Members of the public are invited to learn about the project plans for Olbrich Botanical …
- Posted 10/9/2017 | Madison crews were out in force Saturday night through Sunday responding to damage created …
Events View All Events
- 11/18/2017 Bird & Nature Outing - Starkweather Creek Area, November 18
- 11/18/2017 Shine on Madison - Madison Night Market Winter Carnival
- 11/18/2017 Fantasy 5K Run
- 11/19/2017 Bird & Nature Outing - Warner Park, November 19
- 11/19/2017 Hayrides at Holiday Fantasy in Lights
- 11/20/2017 Reger Park Public Input Meeting
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 11/15/2017, 07:16 AM | Recently, the Madison Parks Foundation and Event Essentials partnered again to host the second " P ...
- 06/09/2017, 03:12 PM | How should Madison Parks grow? What should we improve? How do we prepare for future generations of ...