Current Council Meeting Agenda
Common Council Meeting
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Room 201, City-County Building
Updates View All Updates »
- 11/21 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Street Closures- Festival Foods Turkey Trot - Thursday, November 23
- 11/21 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Yard Waste Crews Working Saturday, November 25
- 11/21 Alder Verveer, District 4 Updates: Downtown Recycling and Refuse Collection Wednesday
- 11/19 Alder Rummel, District 6 Updates: D6 Items of Interest Week of November 20, 2017
Blog View All Posts »
- 11/21 Alder Martin, District 11 Blog: Yard Waste Collection THIS SATURDAY!
- 11/20 Alder Baldeh, District 17 Blog: Community Input Sought on Municipal ID Program
- 11/17 Alder Wood, District 8 Blog: Community Input Sought on Municipal ID Program
- 11/15 Alder Martin, District 11 Blog: City Explores Municipal ID Program
News Releases View All News »
What's Going On
Resolution - Legislative File No. 48643 - Establishing a Plan for the Confederate Monuments in Forest Hill Cemetery.
Referred to the following committees for review:
Welcome to the Madison Common Council website. Whether you are a resident or a visitor, we thank you for visiting our site. I encourage you to browse the site and learn more about what Council members are working on to promote the health, safety and general well being of our community.
It is a great honor to serve as the Madison Common Council President.
Ald. Marsha Rummel, President
Madison Common Council