Today's Meeting Schedule View Meeting Schedule »
Monday, December 5
- Madison Food Policy Council Healthy Retail Work Group - 12:00 PM
- Deferred Compensation Committee - 1:30 PM
- Notice of Possible Quorum of the Bicycle Facility Maintenance Policy Workgroup - 5:00 PM
- Notice of Possible Quorum of City of Madison Committee(s) - 5:30 PM
- City-County Homeless Issues Committee - 6:30 PM
Upcoming Council Presentations
Common Council Presentation:
Madison in Motion
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
Room 201, City-County Building
Updates View All Updates »
- 12/5 Alder Carter, District 14 Updates: Next Meeting Date: CCOC Subcommittee on Police & Community Relations
- 12/5 Alder Carter, District 14 Updates: Madison College seeks community input for South Campus expansion
- 12/5 Alder McKinney, District 1 Updates: SNOW EMERGENCY ALERT
- 12/5 Alder Carter, District 14 Updates: Imagine Madison: December 5 (Central Library) & December 7 (Village on Park)
Welcome to the Madison Common Council website. Whether you are a resident or a visitor, we thank you for visiting our site. I encourage you to browse the site and learn more about what Council members are working on to promote the health, safety and general well being of our community.
It is a great honor to serve as the Madison Common Council President in such a great place to live, work, learn and play.
Mike Verveer, President
City of Madison Common Council
Alderperson, 4th District