Cures for Summertime Boredom
posted August 14, 2017 2:53 PM
Check out these FREE events happening this week in Madison Parks!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at Worthington Park - Tuesday, August 15
- Moana at Owl Creek Park - Wednesday, August 16
- Conservation Park Tour at Cherokee Marsh South - Wednesday, August 16
- Kong: Skull Island at Meadowood Park - Thursday, August 17
- Dinner & A Swim at Goodman Pool - Friday, August 18
- Bird & Nature Outings - Saturday, August 19 & Sunday, August 20
- Roman Holiday at Peace Park - Saturday, August 19
- Golf Instruction Saturday at Odana Hills Golf Course - Saturday, August 19
- Back to the Future at Lake Edge Park - Sunday, August 20
ATHLETIC FIELDS, OPEN OR CLOSED? Rainout Line (608)267-8787
posted April 26, 2017 1:22 PM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
- Posted 7/18/2017 | This month’s Disability Pride Festival in Madison will feature a new 25-foot ramp, as the …
- Posted 6/30/2017 | July is National Park and Recreation Month and Madison Parks is celebrating all month long! …
- Posted 6/19/2017 | The City’s first modular surfacing sport court on the roof of the water utility building at …
Events View All Events
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 06/09/2017, 03:12 PM | How should Madison Parks grow? What should we improve? How do we prepare for future generations of ...
- 05/23/2017, 08:29 AM | On Monday, May 15, conservation parks staff hosted students from John Muir Elementary School at Ow ...