What's Happening in Madison Parks!
posted October 23, 2017 10:01 AM
- Tuesday, 10/24: Patriot Park Public Input Meeting
- Wednesday, 10/25: Downtown Madison Family Halloween Hayrides, Capitol Kids
- Saturday, 10/25: Bird & Nature Outing, Edna Taylor
- Saturday, 10/28: Halloween Tricks & Treats Scramble, Odana Hills
- Saturday, 10/28: Picnic In The Park, Hoyt
- Sunday, 11/5: Bird & Nature Outing, Cherokee Marsh North
ATHLETIC FIELDS: OPEN OR CLOSED? Rainout Line (608)267-8787
posted October 9, 2017 1:21 PM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Community Invited to Learn More about New Learning Center and Greenhouses at Olbrich Botanical GardensPosted 10/12/2017 | Members of the public are invited to learn about the project plans for Olbrich Botanical …
- Posted 10/9/2017 | Madison crews were out in force Saturday night through Sunday responding to damage created …
- Posted 9/27/2017 | The public is invited to attend a ribbon cutting ceremony for a new park on Madison …
Events View All Events
- 10/24/2017 Patriot Park Public Input Meeting
- 10/25/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Wednesday
- 10/25/2017 Halloween Hayrides - Around the Capitol Square
- 10/28/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Saturday
- 10/28/2017 Halloween Hustle Madison 5K
- 10/28/2017 Bird & Nature Outing - Edna Taylor Conservation Park Area, October 28
- 10/28/2017 Picnic in the Park
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 06/09/2017, 03:12 PM | How should Madison Parks grow? What should we improve? How do we prepare for future generations of ...
- 05/23/2017, 08:29 AM | On Monday, May 15, conservation parks staff hosted students from John Muir Elementary School at Ow ...