Ride the Drive 2017 Announced!
posted April 26, 2017 8:51 AM
Make plans for Ride the Drive 2017 on Sunday, July 16 - 10am to 2pm!
ATHLETIC FIELDS, OPEN OR CLOSED? Rainout Line (608)267-8787
posted April 26, 2017 1:22 PM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Scholarships Available for the Goodman Pool!
posted April 26, 2017 10:38 AM
Events View All Events
- 05/03/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Wednesday
- 05/05/2017 Arbor Week Celebration
- 05/06/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Saturday
- 05/06/2017 Insane Inflatable 5K
- 05/06/2017 PurpleStride Madison 2017
- 05/06/2017 Walk to Cure Arthritis - Dane County
- 05/06/2017 Volunteer Workday - Heritage Sanctuary
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 04/04/2017, 03:33 PM | As previously detailed, Parks staff inspected the area around the lagoon at Warner Park and confirm ...
- 10/28/2016, 08:03 AM | As the growing season draws to a close, we here at Madison Parks are shifting gears and turning our ...