We have finished regular brush collection for the season. We will have crews out from time to time but we no longer guarantee collection. You should plan to bring your brush to the drop off sites if possible.
Our drop off sites are at 4602 Sycamore AV or 1501 W. Badger RD.
Use the links below to access maps of each collection district. These maps will provide more detailed information on our location in the area we are currently working in. If we are not in your area, you will find our best estimate of when we plan to get to your refuse collection district.
- The brush collection program serves property owners who maintain their own property and is provided April 1st through Mid October, for tree and shrub trimmings.
- Material cut by contractors will NOT be collected. Please make arrangements with the contractor for material disposal.
- Brush is tree and shrub trimmings over 18" in length. Brush May not exceed 8' length and 8" diameter
- Remove all roots, stumps and dirt.
- Place brush on the terrace at the street edge away from trees, parked cars, fire hydrants, utility poles, mail boxes and other obstructions. Do not put brush in the street.
- Stack brush with the cut ends facing the same direction.
- Tie small amounts of brush in bundles, using string or twine. Bundles may not exceed 4 feet in length or weigh more than 40 pounds.
- DO NOT PUT BRUSH IN BAGS, BOXES, OR TRASH CONTAINERS.
- Brush cut or trimmed by contractors. Persons hired by the property owners are responsible for removing material.
- Small twigs and branches less than 18" in length.
- Material cleared from lots or undeveloped property
- Material in boxes, bags or containers.
Christmas Tree Collection
The Streets Division will provide two rounds of Christmas tree collection.
Each neighborhood is scheduled for two collections. Regardless of which day your refuse is collected, have your holiday tree out by 7:00 a.m. on the following days;
Round One will start on Monday January 5th.
Round Two will start on Tuesday January 20th
Trees placed out on these days will be collected sometime during the two-week cycle, WEATHER PERMITTING. Snow and ice control will take priority.
Christmas Tree Collection Guidelines
- Remove all tree stands regardless of whether they are metal or wood.
- Remove all light strings, ornaments and other metal objects.
- Remove any tree bags.
- Place trees at the street edge only.
- If trees become buried under snow residents are asked to dig out trees.
- Wreaths, evergreen rope, garlands, and boughs will NOT be collected with holiday trees. These items should be placed with your tan refuse cart.