Pop-Up Shop Program
The Madison Pop-Up Shop Program is a new City of Madison initiative to support small businesses and fill vacant storefronts as the community recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic. This program is a collaboration between the City of Madison, JD McCormick Properties, the Hmong Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce, the Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County, the Madison Black Chamber of Commerce and the Madison’s Central Business Improvement District.
We are all committed to creating a diverse and vibrant downtown. We recognize the need to invest in independent retailers of color in the downtown area to ensure we continue to maintain the independent flavor that makes Madison special.
Visit the Culture Collectives Pop-Up Shops now open on 440 and 444 State Street.
- Ardorposh is a contemporary and modest clothing boutique for women who desire trendy styles.
- Better Footprints is an eco-friendly shop for reusable and naturally made products such as solid shampoo bars, toxic free makeup, reusable straws, bamboo toothbrushes and much more.
- El Legado is a company that offers clothes, accessories, jewelry, and genuine handmade items shipped from their home countries.
- Intuition Productions is a multi-media edutainment production and merchandise company.
- Madame Chu Delicacies is a company that offers handcrafted products specializing in Southeast Asian delicacies.
- Marche-Isa Co is a small shop selling clothing and accessories from Africa.
- Nobbits USA is a company that sells high-performance shoelaces.
- Ocean's Laugh is a company that sells flower bath kits and jars.
- OnlyOne Photography is a company that offers photography services and art for wall decoration.
- Restoration Soap & Bodycare is a soap company that produces natural and sustainable sourced products using unique oil blends, purees and botanicals from around the globe.