To develop and maintain sustainable infrastructure and public facilities to provide our community equitable access to essential services so all can thrive.
The City of Madison Department of Public Works is made up of five agencies, and is led by a mayor-appointed Team Leader.
Each agency under the Public Works Department is led by a Division Head.
Upcoming Public Works Meetings
- Alder Nasra Wehelie and Alder Barbara Harrington-McKinney Host Lunch and Learn Focusing on Important Winter Updates and Information posted
- 2024/2025 Recycling and Trash Calendars Now Available posted
- Streets Division Drop-off Sites Now on Winter Hours posted
- Sycamore and South Point Drop-off Sites Closed Saturday, December 2, 2023 posted
- Set Out Leaves on December 3, 2023 for a Last Chance Collection Opportunity posted