To develop and maintain sustainable infrastructure and public facilities to provide our community equitable access to essential services so all can thrive.
The City of Madison Department of Public Works is made up of five agencies, and is led by a mayor-appointed Team Leader.
Each agency under the Public Works Department is led by a Division Head.
View all meetings »
Upcoming Public Works Meetings
Wednesday, Jun. 14, 202310:00 am
Wednesday, Jun. 14, 20236:30 pm
Contact CouncilQuestions about a project in your neighborhood? Contact your alder to learn more! With questions about the Common Council process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goodman Pool Opens Friday, June 9 posted
- Help Your Trees: Urban Forestry Reminds Residents to Water Newly Planted Trees posted
- Free Fun Weekend in Madison Parks posted
- Madison Water Utility's 2022 Annual Report is Available posted
- Beaches and Splash Parks Opening for the Season posted