Register Today for the Transportation & Innovation Expo 2022
April 28, 2022, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Central – Transportation & Innovation Expo, Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, Wisconsin
Presented by Alliant Energy, the City of Madison, Madison Gas & Electric, and Wisconsin Clean Cities.
Register now for the Transportation & Innovation Expo April 28 in Madison! Our sustainable transportation, infrastructure, technology and fleet vehicle conference & expo is the must-attend event of the year.
- Attend breakout sessions to hear from industry experts how sustainable transportation choices can reduce emissions and improve your bottom line
- Learn about the latest transportation technologies
- Check out a variety of sustainable vehicles & pieces of equipment in the 70,000+-square-foot exhibit hall. Access to the expo hall only is free and open to the public throughout the day. There is no need to register in advance for free expo hall access.
- Get behind the wheel of an electric vehicle during the ride and drive. Ride & drive access is free and open to the public. There is no need to register in advance for free ride and drive access.
The event is FREE for fleet managers and students, but registration IS required.
The event will follow all COVID-19 guidelines put forth by Public Health Madison Dane County.
Become a sponsor or exhibitor and help us make this an event to remember by:
- Sharing information about the latest technology and solutions in the Exhibition Hall;
- Displaying your vehicle or equipment; and,
- Participating in the Ride & Drive and showing off your alternative fuel or electric vehicle!
- Pritchard Commercial - Reception Sponsor
- Rosen Nissan Madison - Diamond Level Sponsor
- United Soybean Board - Diamond Level Sponsor
- Kriete Truck Centers - Platinum Level Sponsor
- Lakeside International Trucks - Platinum Level Sponsor
- AAA - Gold Level Sponsor
- ANGI Energy - Gold Level Sponsor
- ArKco Sales - Gold Level Sponsor
- Cummins - Gold Level Sponsor
- Wisconsin Office of Energy Innovation - Gold Level Sponsor
- Proterra - Gold Level Sponsor
- Wisconsin Soybean Program - Gold Level Sponsor
- AAA- The Auto Club Group
- Alliant Energy
- ANGI Energy Systems
- Argonne National Laboratory
- ArKco Sales
- Bergstrom Inc.
- Blink Charging Co.
- Brigade Electronics
- Brooks Tractor
- BTC Power
- City of Madison Fleet
- Clean Fuels Alliance America
- CMD Corporation
- Couillard Solar Foundation
- Crossroads Mobile Maintenance
- Cummins, Inc.
- Dairyland Power Cooperative
- Drive Electric Wisconsin
- Elgin Sweeper Company/Rugby Manufacturing
- EnTech Solutions
- Fayat Environmental Solutions
- Fleet Clean USA
- Fuel Ox
- Hoffman Manufacturing Group
- Inertial Electric
- Kriete Truck Centers
- Lakeside International Trucks
- Madison Gas & Electric
- Ozinga Energy
- Pomasl Fire Equipment - Demers Ambulances
- Pritchard Commercial
- RENEW Wisconsin
- Rosen Nissan Madison
- Shell Recharge Solutions
- Wisconsin Clean Cities
- Wisconsin Office of Energy Innovation
- Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council
- ZEF Energy
See what's in store at this year's Transportation & Innovation Expo!