Register Today for the Transportation & Innovation Expo 2023
October 11, 2023 – Transportation & Innovation Expo Welcome Reception, Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, Wisconsin
Don’t miss the 2023 Transportation & Innovation Expo!
Join co-hosts Alliant Energy, Madison Gas and Electric, the City of Madison and Wisconsin Clean Cities for a
sustainable transportation conference and expo featuring the top leaders in the industry where you’ll discover
the latest in transportation technologies.
- Attend breakout sessions. Learn from industry experts how sustainable transportation choices
can reduce emissions and improve your bottom line.
- Check out the Exhibition Hall. Visit the indoor showcase featuring electric and other sustainable
vehicles and equipment, in the over 100,000-square-foot Exhibition Hall.
- Network with top industry leaders. Connect with others throughout the event and attend our
networking reception on the evening before the event, Oct 10 from 5-8 p.m. The networking reception is included with registration.
- Participate in the Ride & Drive. Get behind the wheel of an electric vehicle and more during our
outdoor Ride & Drive.
General registration is $125 (Includes continental breakfast, lunch, Exhibition Hall, Ride & Drive and breakout sessions.
Fleet managers only pay $50!
Sponsorship, vehicle display and Ride & Drive vehicle participation opportunities are still available!
Oct. 10, 2023
Reception - Open to registered conference attendees, sponsors and exhibitors
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Networking, Early Registration
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Welcome - NYC Fleet, Keith Kerman
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Networking
Oct. 11, 2023
Conference - Open to registered conference attendees
- 7:30 am - 8:30 am - Registration, Expo and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 8:55 am - Welcome
- 9:00 am - 10:50 am - Breakout Sessions No. 1 and 2
- 9:00 am - 10:50 am - Tour or Interactive Session in Hall (tentative)
- 11:00 am - 11:30 am - Keynote Speaker, Nader Nasr
- 11:30 am - 12:50 pm - Lunch, Expo, Ride & Drive and Vehicle Demonstrations
- 1:00 pm - 2:50 pm - Tour or Interactive Session in Hall (tentative)
- 3:00 pm - 3:50 pm - Funding Session
- 3:50 pm - 4:00 pm - Closing Remarks and Prize Drawing
Oct. 11, 2023
Expo and Ride & Drive Agenda - Free and Open to the Public
- 7:30 am - 4:00 pm - Expo
- 11:30 - 3:30 pm - Ride & Drive (Time Subject to Change Pending Vehicle Availability)
BREAKOUT SESSION OVERVIEW
Oct. 11, 2023 - Morning Breakout Sessions
9:00 am - 9:50 am
- Driving the Future: Advancements in Light and Medium Duty Electric and Other Clean Fuel Vehicles
- Sustainable Outlook: Solutions for Heavy Duty and Non-Road Fleets
- Paving the Way for Clean Buses: Sustainable Options for School and Public Transportation
10:00 am - 10:50 am
- Fueling the Future: Developing Electric and Other Clean Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Connected Fleets: Telematics, Software, and Sustainable Solutions for Fleet Management
- Small Fleets, Big Impact: Lead the Charge for Implementing Clean Fleets in Your Community
Oct. 11, 2023 - Afternoon Breakout Sessions
1:00 pm -1:50 pm
- Grid Resilience: Building Utility Preparedness, Workforce Readiness, and Mitigating Impacts
- On the Road to Sustainability: Driving the Change With Fleet Transition Case Studies
2:00 pm - 2:50 pm
- Driving It Home: Building Your Business Case
- Policy Roadmap: Enabling the Transition to Sustainable Transportation
Hotel Accommodations: The Alliant Energy Center is centrally located near a variety of hotels. Reserve your room today
Become a sponsor or exhibitor!
Exhibitor & vehicle move-in will be on Tuesday, October 10 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
In 2022, more than 400 sustainable transportation stakeholders from Washington, D.C., to California participated. Don’t miss out on this event. With your sponsorship, you will receive at least one complimentary registration (a $125 value) and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Become an exhibitor. Connect with potential customers in the Exhibition Hall.
- Display your vehicle or equipment. Participate in the indoor showcase
in our over 100,000-square-foot Exhibition Hall.
- Attend breakout sessions. Choose from a number of topics and hear
from the industry’s top experts about the latest trends.
- Participate in the Ride & Drive. Show off your clean fuel vehicle and get
attendees behind the wheel during our outdoor Ride & Drive.
2023 EVENT SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
Vehicle & Equipment Display Sponsors