Alder Tim Gruber
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Reminder: Budget Listening Session Tonight
Budget Listening Session
West Side Alders to Hold Listening Session on the City's Budget
Thursday, October 13 at 6:30 pm, Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
Westside Alders Barbara Harrington-McKinney, District 1, Ald. Steve King, District 7, Ald. Paul Skidmore, District 9, Ald. Tim Gruber, District 11 and Ald. Mark Clear, District 19 have scheduled a joint public listening session for the residents in their districts in anticipation of the upcoming annual city budget process. Staff from the City's Finance Department will be in attendance to present information and ask questions. The session will be facilitated by former District 11 Alder Chris Schmidt.
Residents are encouraged to come and share their thoughts and suggestions for priorities regarding the city's capital and operating budgets.
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
1702 McKenna Boulevard
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Gruber, District 11 email list:
- April District 11 Newsletter
- July 2016 District 11 Newsletter
- June Newsletter
- News for You: District 11 August New...
- News for You: District 11 October Ne...
- News for You: District 11 September ...
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Proposed for...
- Brush Drop Off Sites
- Dogs in Parks Survey
- From Tim Gruber, New District 11 Alder
- Her Madison Half Marathon and 5k
- May Newsletter from Tim Gruber, Dist...
- Midtown Police Station Meeting Thursday
- Midtown Police Station Meeting Wedne...
- National Day of Action on Gun Violen...
- Poll Workers Needed
- Reminder: Budget Listening Session T...
- Statement on officer involved shooting