The Senior Center is not able to open, but we invite you to join our virtual programs. If you don't have a computer, ask about our Tablets2Go program.
What Is A Remembrance Gift?
- A donation made on someone else’s behalf.
- A donation in memory or in honor of another person.
- A donation in celebration of an anniversary, birthday or special occasion
How Do I Make a Remembrance Gift Donation?
- You can make a Memorial or Tribute donation online.
- You can send your contribution with a donation form by mail to:
Madison Senior Center Foundation, Inc.
330 W Mifflin Street
Madison, WI 53703
Your gift is tax deductible as allowed by law and will be acknowledged in The Messenger newsletter.
Will My Gift Be Public?
The name of the person you are acknowledging will be named in The Messenger, along with your name as the donor. Amounts are not shown.