The average Madison homeowner pays $19.09 in water charges. Ever wonder how that money is spent?
City looks for answers as road salt infiltrates local waterways and a west side well
Thousands of people set up high water use alerts.
It's a milestone that once seemed impossible.
Featured Projects View all »
- Area: West Status: Construction
- Area: East, South Status: Construction
- Area: East Status: Planning
- Area: West Status: Planning
- Area: North Status: Completed
Press Releases View all »
- 1/29 Thieves pose as city employees, claim to be investigating water issue
- 1/19 Water use in Madison drops to lowest level in 50 years
- 12/29 As deep freeze continues, be sure to protect your pipes
- 12/20 Joint effort brings hydration stations to half of Madison’s elementary schools
- 12/7 MWU drilling monitoring wells to study road salt impact on West Side well