The average Madison homeowner uses 3,871 gallons of water a month and pays $19.09 in water charges. Ever wonder how that money is spent?
City looks for answers as road salt infiltrates local waterways and a west side well
Thousands of people set up high water use alerts.
Madison's Water Main Replacement Program hits the 100-mile mark.
Featured Projects View all »
- Area: West Status: Construction
- Area: East, South Status: Construction
- Area: East Status: Planning
- Area: West Status: Planning
- Area: North Status: Completed
Press Releases View all »
- 12/29 As deep freeze continues, be sure to protect your pipes
- 12/20 Joint effort brings hydration stations to half of Madison’s elementary schools
- 12/7 MWU drilling monitoring wells to study road salt impact on West Side well
- 10/2 Madison Water Utility files for first water rate increase since 2015
- 9/11 100th mile: Madison’s Water Main Replacement Program hits major milestone