Martin Luther King Jr. Humanitarian Award
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Humanitarian Award Commission
The Commission identifies individuals within the Madison Community who have made outstanding and significant contributions in the spirit of brotherhood, sisterhood, and harmony towards making our city an ideal place to live. Awards are presented each year during the annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration.
- Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Email MS Word form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and mail or fax MS Word or PDF form to:
City of Madison Department of Civil Rights
210 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Room 523
Madison, WI 53703
Fax: (608) 266-6514
- Reverend Dr. Martin Luther Luther King, Jr. Humanitarian Award Selection Criteria
- Mission Statement and Membership
- Minutes and Agendas (City Hall) - Visit the "Legislative Calendar" and select the Meeting Body.