This website is undergoing scheduled maintenance on Sunday, April 18, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm. You may experience intermittent outages during this time.
Multifamily Housing (WHEDA)
Multifamily Housing projects provide project-based assistance (also known as Section 8 New Construction), financed by the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA), with funding provided by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Multifamily Housing offers affordable apartments, centrally located in the City of Madison, with the following HUD designations:
Barrier-Free, wheelchair accessible units for the physically disabled
Elderly or disabled designation
Two- or three-bedroom family units
Located at 245 S. Park Street
83 units designated by HUD for people who are elderly or disabled
Some units provide wheelchair accessibility
- Located at 802 - 824 W. Washington Avenue
- 12 two- and three-bedroom family units
- Some units are wheelchair accessible
- Located at 201 S. Park Street
- 20 units consisting of one-, two-, and three-bedroom barrier-free units
- Designated by HUD to serve people with physical disabilities
- Applicants must provide verification of the need for a wheelchair accessible unit
Please visit our Applicants webpage for information on how to apply for Multifamily Housing, basic eligibility, waiting list information, and income limits.
Si usted desea hablar en Español con un miembro del personal de la CDA, favor de llamar al (608) 266-4868.
Provee su nombre y un numero de teléfono de contacto.
Un miembro del personal de la CDA entonces devolverá su llamada usando un servicio de interpretación telefónica.