EAP staff are conducting appointments virtually until further notice. Please call 266-6561 or
email email@example.com to schedule an EAP consultation that will take place either
on Zoom or by phone, according to your preference.
Most people will face situations that are difficult to handle alone. When this happens, the City of Madison Employee Assistance Program provides 24-hour professional and confidential assistance, information, resource referral, and support.
EAP provides a variety of services including, but not limited to:
- Assistance and support during difficult life situations
- Critical Incident Stress Management Services
- Consultation services for Supervisors and Union Stewards
- Ongoing education and training
- Supervising Madison Police Peer Support Officer Team and EAP Facilitators
Concerns Brought to EAP
The following concerns and problems are events that employees bring to EAP:
- Family and couple conflicts
- Separation or divorce
- Parenting concerns
- Alcohol, drug, gambling or other addictions
- Stress (personal or work-related)
- Medical and emotional health
- Child or elder care
- Legal problems or financial pressures
- Job performance
- Grief from loss
- Impact of disability or chronic illness
For support outside of business hours, or for external (non-City) support, contact FEI Workforce Resilience, an external service provided to all City employees.