Last Updated: 05/18/2018
Parks will be replacing fencing, including backstops, at several west park properties in 2018!
Bids on the contract were opened on 4/12/2018, with the low bid of $44,556.00 submitted by Century Fence Company which was accepted by the Board of Public Works and Common Council at their regular meetings in April. Work on the contract is anticipated to begin the first week of June - with the removal of the backstop at Rennebohm Park and then proceed to Garner Park for pickleball divider fencing.
Fencing and/or backstop replacements at the following parks are part of this contract:
- Bordner Park - backstop replacement and repair to tennis courts fencing
- Garner Park - new divider fencing at pickleball courts
- Odana Hills Park - backstop removal
- Rennebohm Park - backstop removal and replacement
- Wingra Park - backstop repair
Please contact Landscape Architect Kate Kane at (608) 261-9671 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the project.