Goodman Pool is a place for everyone regardless of financial circumstances. The Madison Parks Foundation, the Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation and the Shelley Glover Foundation are proud to offer scholarships for general admission, lessons, the Waves Swim & Dive Team.
Scholarship Guidelines & Information
- Scholarship money is available to families with youth 18 years and younger who qualify for free or reduced lunch per the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) Guidelines.
- If applicant does not qualify for free or reduced lunches per the MMSD, applicant must submit a letter including: name, address, scholarship request, and explanation of need.
- Scholarship recipients must be residents of: City of Madison, Town of Madison, or actively enrolled in the Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Madison Parks reserves the right to verify all information contained on the application form, in order to grant, deny, or revoke any scholarship monies.
- Complete the application.
- All information provided on the scholarship form is kept confidential.
- Scholarships may be awarded for the following:
a. Admissions - Individual daily admissions (10/count passes).
b. Lessons - up to two (2) sessions per child.
c. Waves Swim & Dive Team - you may apply for swim team, dive team or both.
d. Lifeguard Certification - for those interested pursuing lifeguard employment.
e. Additional lessons or daily passes - will be considered based on available funding.
To receive a scholarship, apply online or by mail
- Complete the online application starting March 1 by joining the waitlist
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application / Scholarship Application, and mail or email with supporting documentation.
Attn: Scholarship Administrator
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Room 104
Madison, WI 53703