Goodman Pool is a place for everyone regardless of financial circumstances. The Madison Parks Foundation is donating $40,000 towards pool admission scholarships! With decreased support this year due to the impacts of COVID-19, the Foundation is asking area businesses and individuals to consider donating to this important community asset and help make the pool inclusive and accessible to the entire community.
Visit Madison Parks Foundation to support these efforts.
Scholarship Guidelines & Information
- Thanks to the Madison Parks Foundation, scholarship money is available for pool admissions to families with youth 18 years and younger who qualify for free or reduced lunch per the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) Guidelines.
- If applicant does not qualify for free or reduced lunches per the MMSD, applicant must submit a letter including: name, address, scholarship request, and explanation of need.
- Scholarship recipients must be residents of: City of Madison, Town of Madison, or actively enrolled in the Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Madison Parks reserves the right to verify all information contained on the application form, in order to grant, deny, or revoke any scholarship monies.
- Complete the application.
- All information provided on the scholarship form is kept confidential.
- Scholarships may be awarded for the following:
- Admissions - Individual daily admissions (10/count passes).
To receive a scholarship, apply online or by mail
- Complete the online application by joining the waitlist.
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application / Scholarship Application, and mail or email with supporting documentation.
Attn: Scholarship Administrator
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Room 104
Madison, WI 53703