Goodman Pool Events
Please note that all events are weather dependent and may be canceled or rescheduled.
Two cabanas are available to reserve and located within the Pool grounds. Each offers several picnic tables and a covered area for your small group. An individual cabana may be available in the same area on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see staff. NOTE: Cabana rentals do not include admission to the Pool.
- Rentals are available for 1.5 hours during select recreation swim hours.
- Maximum capacity is 30-45 people maximum depending on the cabana.
- Cabana rentals do not include daily admission to the pool.
- Some dates or times may not be available due to other programming.
- Payment is due upon reservation by cash, check or credit card.
- No silly string, piñatas or confetti.
- Leave no trace: You are responsible for cleaning your area before leaving. Staff reserves the right to charge a cleaning or damage fee.
- Clean-up/Damage Fees: $50 per hour. One-hour minimum + material costs, if needed.
Cancellations and Inclement Weather Policy
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to event date.
- Cancellations or changes made to an existing reservation made 7 days or more prior to event date will be charged a $10 administrative fee.
- If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather or pool closure, Madison Parks will make every effort to reschedule your reservation at no additional charge or a full refund will be provided.
Food & Beverage
- Concessions are available at standard posted prices.
- Coolers are allowed and must be kept in the cabana area.
- Food and beverages are allowed and must be kept in cabana area.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in the cabana area. Water is allowed throughout the facility.
- No alcohol.
- No glass.
- $50: Kegonsa Cabana - near the fence
- Picnic tables include: 7 round, 1 rectangle and 1 high-top
- Maximum capacity: 30 people
- $75: Mendota Cabana - nearest the pool
- Picnic tables include: 8 round, 1 rectangle, 1 high-top and 1 tot table
- Maximum capacity: 45 people
Email Shane Martin, Aquatic and Parks Program Coordinator or call (608) 266-4195.