Madison's Greener and Smarter Future Begins Now,
posted on Dec 6, 2018
Madison Mayor Paul Soglin will be joined by City Transportation Director Tom Lynch, …
Curbside Sandbag Collection Complete,
posted on Nov 30, 2018
City of Madison Streets Division and Engineering crews have completed collecting …
Sandbag Collection Ending for 2018,
posted on Nov 26, 2018
Residents should not place additional sandbags to the curb for pickup at this time. The …
- Sand bag acceptance location: 4141 Nakoosa Trail.
- The City is committed to eliminating or reducing pesticide use to the greatest possible extent. Details about the City's policy here.
- New Sanitary Sewer Billing Class proposed for food establishments. Learn more.
- What part of the sanitary sewer is a homeowner responsible for? Learn more.
- A new, optional program for homeowners provides
low cost protection for sewer lines. Details.
- Road Construction Projects
Information on current road construction projects, proposed projects, preventative maintenance of city streets and signups for email alerts to stay up to date on construction projects.