Last Updated: 09/07/2017
Adult fitness equipment will be coming to Demetral Park in fall 2017!
The contract to install the equipment was successfully opened on July 7, 2017 and has been awarded to Madison Commercial Landscapes Inc. who submitted the lowest bid received at $57,999.00
Following approval of the bid by the Board of Public Works and Common Council, the work on the project is anticipated to begin on or before the week of October 9, 2017 and be completed in early November.
The Parks Division held a meeting with the neighborhood to discuss the type of, and location for, the equipment to be installed at the park on November 9, 2016.
Below are the exhibits that were presented at the public input meeting for Demetral Park
- Demetral Park Adult Fitness Meeting Agenda.pdf
- Demetral Park Master Plan.pdf
- Demetral Park Adult Fitness Equipment Location Options.pdf
- Greenfields Outdoor Fitness equipment.pdf
- LifeTrail Adult Fitness equipment.pdf
- Demetral Park Adult Fitness Meeting Notes.pdf
All questions and comments regarding the adult fitness project at Demetral Park should be directed to project manager Kate Kane at (608) 261-9671 or firstname.lastname@example.org