COVID-19 and Madison Parks
posted March 26, 2020 1:52 PM
CLOSURE NOTICE (as of 8:00am, 3/25/2020): In compliance of the Emergency SAFER AT HOME Order by Governor Tony Evers and the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services, with guidance from Public Health Madison & Dane County, all playgrounds are closed through 8:00am, Friday, April 24, 2020 or until a superseding order is issued.
Also see COVID-19: Updates for Madison Parks
As of 4:30pm on Tuesday, March 17, and until further notice all Madison Parks offices are closed to the public. While many services are available online, such as PERMITS, staff are also available by email or you may leave a message (608) 266-4711 and a staff member will return your call.
View COVID-19 for all impacted City services.
Parks Offices closed to the public and contact information as follows:
Location: City/County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Room 104.
Online Services: shelter reservations, special events, permits, canoe/kayak storage
Phone: (608) 266-4711
FOREST HILL CEMETERY
Location: 1 Speedway Road
Phone: (608) 266-4720
GOODMAN MAINTENANCE FACILITY
Location: 1402 Wingra Creek Pkwy
Phone: (608) 266-4711
View updates and many online services on the Madison Parks website.
Goodman Pool Scholarships Available
posted March 6, 2020 12:55 PM
Goodman Pool is a place for everyone! Scholarships are available for swim lessons, general admission and the Waves Swim & Dive Team. LEARN MORE https://www.cityofmadison.com/parks/pool/Scholarships.cfm
- Posted 4/6/2020 | As I write this message, I am heartened that Governor Evers has issued an Executive Order …
- Posted 4/1/2020 | The City’s Department of Transportation—Traffic Engineering, Metro Transit, and the Parking …
- Posted 3/30/2020 | Staff from the City of Madison are continuing to partner with Public Health, Madison & Dane …
Events View All Events
- 04/10/2020 CANCELED: Warner Park Family Fun Night | April 10
- 04/15/2020 Dane County Farmers' Market – Wednesday Market
- 04/17/2020 CANCELED: Spring Break-A-Way 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament Series | April 17
- 04/18/2020 CANCELED: MAD CITY ULTRAS
- 04/18/2020 CANCELED: WAGS FOR WELLNESS
- 04/19/2020 CANCELED: PI MILE RUN
- 04/22/2020 Dane County Farmers' Market – Wednesday Market
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 04/02/2020, 11:20 AM | In a perfect world, Madison Parks volunteer nature experts would provide guided walks each weekend ...
- 03/24/2020, 04:48 PM | While staying at home during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is the safest, Public Health Madis ...
- 01/03/2020, 01:27 PM | 2019 is in the books, and with it a lot of fond memories made in Madison Parks. Millions of visits ...