The Week and Beyond in Madison Parks
posted June 17, 2019 11:45 AM
• Wednesday, June 19: Public Input Meeting for Elvehjem Park
• Saturday, June 22: Free Lake Access Day, boat launches
• Saturday, June 22: Bird & Nature Outing, ALNC & Edna Taylor
• Sunday, June 23: Bird & Nature Outing, UW's Lakeshore Preserve
• Monday, June 24: A Wild Rumpus: Brittingham Park
• Wednesday, June 26: A Wild Rumpus: Haen Family Park
• Wednesday, June 26: Learn to Play Cricket, Reindahl Park
• Wednesday, June 26: Public Input Meeting for Vilas Park
• Thursday, June 27: A Wild Rumpus, Reindahl Park
More information: cityofmadison.com/parks
FIELD OPEN OR CLOSED? CALL RAINOUT LINE (608)267-8787
posted March 25, 2019 9:32 AM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608) 267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Additionally, a notification will be sent to the email address used to reserve an athletic space when a space is closed due to weather.
- Posted 6/14/2019 | National Pollinator Week is a time to celebrate pollinators and spread the word about what …
- Posted 6/14/2019 | Dane County Parks, Madison Parks, Middleton and Sun Prairie are offering a permit-free dog …
- Posted 6/12/2019 | Thanks to Goodman's Jewelers the first 500 kids will receive FREE ADMISSION to the Irwin A. …
Events View All Events
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 04/08/2019, 09:33 AM | If you haven't heard, there's a new worm in town and it isn't a good one. In fact, no worms a ...
- 07/02/2018, 07:17 AM | Have you heard about EAB? The Emerald Ash Borer or EAB is an exotic beetle first discovered in the ...