Reserve Your Own Haywagon Ride
posted October 17, 2019 1:47 PM
Tour the Holiday Fantasy in Lights through beautiful Olin Park. A limited number of haywagon rides are available to reserve for your own group of 24 humans with a campfire and s'mores included. Learn more and reserve yours today!
FIELD OPEN OR CLOSED? CALL RAINOUT LINE (608)267-8787
posted March 25, 2019 9:32 AM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608) 267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Additionally, a notification will be sent to the email address used to reserve an athletic space when a space is closed due to weather.
- Posted 10/10/2019 | Warner Park Community Recreation Center is celebrating 20 years on Friday, October 11 with …
- Posted 8/29/2019 | Dane County and the City of Madison have agreed to a five-year program to make swimming in …
- Posted 8/21/2019 | Phoenix from the Ashes is a unique partnership between Madison Parks, Madison Arts …
Events View All Events
- 10/18/2019 FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT SERIES
- 10/19/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - Starkweather Creek area, October 19
- 10/20/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - Warner Park, October 20
- 10/23/2019 Halloween Hayrides - Around the Capitol Square
- 10/23/2019 Portland Park - Public Information Meeting
- 10/25/2019 FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT SERIES
- 10/26/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - Edna Taylor Conservation area, October 26
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 09/05/2019, 02:59 PM | Progress for pollinators continues in the city and in particular in Madison Parks, Golf Courses and ...
- 08/27/2019, 11:02 AM | The Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) has been planning for and working on their North ...
- 04/08/2019, 09:33 AM | If you haven't heard, there's a new worm in town and it isn't a good one. In fact, no worms a ...