the Office of Community Services. It is our mission to
improve the quality of child care for all children and
to provide information, assistance, and funding that
enhances the health and quality of life in Madison's
neighborhoods for the elderly, youth and families.
Please go to our Funding Process Website for more information on the Goals and Objectives for this funding, application materials and timelines.
If you are unable to locate a program or resource, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Tel. 608/266-6520; FAX: 261-9626; WI Relay Service
- E-mail: email@example.com
- U.S. Mail: P.O. Box 2627, Madison, WI 53701-2627
- Office Address: 215 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Suite 300, Madison, WI 53703-3348
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.