Today's Meeting Schedule View Meeting Schedule »
Tuesday, November 13
Current Council Meeting Agenda
Common Council Meeting - 2019 Budget Deliberations
Tuesday, November 13 at 5:30 pm - Room 201, City-County Building
- Link to Council Proposed Capital Budget Amendments
- Link to Council Proposed Operating Budget Amendments
Wednesday, November 14 at 5:30 pm (if needed)
Upcoming Council Meeting
Common Council Meeting
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Room 201, City-County Building
- Agenda (Posted by 11/16/18)
Updates View All Updates »
- 11/13 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Upcoming alder elections in April 2019
- 11/12 Alder Arntsen, District 13 Updates: District 13 update
- 11/12 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Winter Salt Certification Training
- 11/10 Alder Rummel, District 6 Updates: D6 Items of Interest Week of November 12, 2018
Blog View All Posts »
- 11/12 District 19 Blog: Budget Amendment for 2019 Citywide Flood Mitigation
- 11/11 District 19 Blog: 2019 Capital and Operating Budget
- 11/9 Alder Martin, District 11 Blog: Budget Amendment for 2019 Citywide Flood Mitigation
- 11/6 Alder Martin, District 11 Blog: Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans for Homeowners, etc...
News Releases View All News »
What's Going On
Want to know how to file to run for Mayor or the Common Council? Check out the City Clerk's Candidates & Campaigns page!
Spring Primary Election - Tuesday, Feb. 19
Spring Election - Tuesday, Apr. 2
A Greater Madison Vision is an initiative to develop a shared vision and plan to guide public and private decisions about how the larger region – Dane County and surrounding communities – grows, to foster exceptional quality of life, economic opportunity and a healthy environment for all.
They are gathering public input for "A Greater Madison Vision," which will become the plan to guide overall regional growth. You can explore and evaluate choices for future growth and development in our region through an online survey that is live now.
Go to greatermadisonvision.com to take the 10-minute online survey. You will explore four futures considering housing, transportation, roads, rural preservation, water and the environment, and provide your priorities on how the region should grow.