Alder Arvina Martin
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Martin’s Blog
Public Hearing, Monday, April 23, Madison Yards
The Plan Commission will be having a public hearing on the proposed Madison Yards (Hill Farms DOT Development) on MONDAY, April 23, at 5:30 PM. It will be held at the City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Room 201, Madison, WI 53703.
The Plan Commission agenda can be found here, items 10 and 11 are related to the Madison Yards Project. To see city staff comments on the proposal, please click here. Many of the concerns brought up by city staff, neighbors, and members of the Urban Design Committee were addressed in the updated proposal for the General Development Plan and can be found at the above link.
Email to a friend
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Martin, District 11 email list:
- 2018 City of Madison Property Assess...
- A Second Potential Child Enticement
- Adult Crossing Guards
- Alternate Side Parking Starts Novemb...
- Budget Listening Session
- City Explores Municipal ID Program
- Closure--University Avenue Ramps to ...
- Community Gardens Conversation
- Do You Want to be a Part of History?
- Don't Let Your Guard Down!
- Fall Leaf Collection to Begin Monday...
- Hill Farms DOT Site Development
- Imagine Madison!
- Imagine Madison's FINAL Online Survey!
- Jan 11 Winter Weather Road Conditions
- January 15 Snow Emergency
- January 16, Continuing Snow Emergency
- Lane Closures on Odana Rd at Researc...
- Madison Early Voting Information
- Madison Yards Urban Design Commissio...
- Metro Transit Public Hearing
- Midtown Police Station Progress
- Midvale/Mineral Point School Year Cr...
- Possible Child Enticement Incident
- Prescribed burn tomorrow (10/19/2017...
- Public Hearing, Monday, April 23, Ma...
- Public Market Taste this Saturday!
- Rennebohm Master Plan Amendment at B...
- Residents Asked to Apply to Serve on...
- Road Closure- Westbound University A...
- Road Closure--University Avenue Ramp...
- Road Construction Update: University...
- Road Salt Study at Well 14
- Safety Reminder
- SCAM ALERT: Beware of calls from 'Th...
- Sheboygan Avenue Construction Project
- Sheboygan Gardens/Rennebohm Park Pub...
- Sidewalk Snow Removal Alert!
- Snow Updates, 3/5/17
- Solar Energy Loans
- Statewide Tornado Drill, Thursday, A...
- Station 9 Fire Fighter Fun!
- Student Walkout - Traffic Impacts We...
- Sunset Village Construction Update
- Trash collection over Thanksgiving H...
- Two Rounds of Christmas Tree Removal
- Wards 83 and 84 Polling Place for Sp...
- Wednesday, April 18 Snow Plow Update
- Winter Salt Certification Trainings
- Yard Waste Collection
- Yard Waste Collection
- Yard Waste Collection THIS SATURDAY!