As you remove your sandbags please:
- Do not place full sandbags into your refuse or recycling bins.
- Do not place sandbags under leaf piles or inside leaf bags for yard waste crews.
There are several ways to dispose of your sandbags:
- Store sandbags for future use. If your property was at risk of flooding during this event, it is very possible you will be at risk again. Be ready for the next flood event!
- Cut open sandbags and spread the sand on your property. You can then throw the empty bags in the refuse.
- Return sandbags to 4141 Nakoosa Trail.
- Curbside Collection has ended for fall of 2018. Do not place sandbags out for collection at this time. Another round of sandbag collection will occur in spring of 2019.