Skip to main content

Please use this service to submit non-emergency issues only. This site is not monitored 24 ⁄ 7. If this issue is an emergency, please call 911. If you wish to report a non-emergency incident you may do so by filing a self-report on-line or you may call our non-emergency dispatch center at 608-255-2345. You may also use this service to submit "information only" to the district. This can be a situation that does not rise to the level of needing to file a self-report for insurance purposes or if you have a simple matter (non-emergency) that you wish to let the district know about as information only.

Submit Comments, a Compliment or Request General Information

To report a crime, go to Self-Reporting Unit.

* indicates required fields
characters left

Please carefully review the information that you have entered before submitting.