Yesterday, 5/10/2022, members of the Traffic Enforcement and Safety Team concentrated their efforts in the Central District, focussing on hazardous moving violations throughout the downtown area.
A total of 30 traffic stops were conducted for speeding, red signal, and turning violations.
Areas covered included:
- Williamson St. at Jennifer St for red signal and no right and left turn violations
- John Nolen Dr. in the area around the Terrace for speed
- Sherman Ave at Tenney Park for speed
- E. Gorham at Livingston for speed
- Riverside at Winnebago for red signal
- 1400 E. Johnson for speed
- E. Wash and Baldwin for red signal
Please slow down, drive sober and yield to pedestrians and bicyclists.