Regular brush collection is over for the season. We will have a crew out from time to time but we can no longer guarantee collection. You should now bring your material to the drop off sites.
You can also bring material to our drop off sites.
Christmas tree collection will begin on Monday January 6th. Details.....
Use the links below to access maps of each collection district. These maps will provide more detailed information on our location in the area we are currently working in. If we are no in your area, you will find our best estimate of when we plan to get to your refuse collection district.
- The brush collection program serves property owners who maintain their own property and is provided April 1st through Mid October, for tree and shrub trimmings.
- Material cut by contractors will NOT be collected. Please make arrangements with the contractor for material disposal.
- Brush is tree and shrub trimmings over 18" in length. Brush May not exceed 8' length and 8" diameter
- Remove all roots, stumps and dirt.
- Place brush on the terrace at the street edge away from trees, parked cars, fire hydrants, utility poles, mail boxes and other obstructions. Do not put brush in the street.
- Stack brush with the cut ends facing the same direction.
- Tie small amounts of brush in bundles, using string or twine. Bundles may not exceed 4 feet in length or weigh more than 40 pounds.
- DO NOT PUT BRUSH IN BAGS, BOXES, OR TRASH CONTAINERS.
- Brush cut or trimmed by contractors. Persons hired by the property owners are responsible for removing material.
- Small twigs and branches less than 18" in length.
- Material cleared from lots or undeveloped property
- Material in boxes, bags or containers.