Monthly Permits for Overnight Parking
Friday, April 29, 2016 - 8:56am
Starting May 9th, the City of Madison Parking Utility would like to announce the release of monthly overnight parking permits for its five garages. The new monthly permits will allow people to park daily (Monday-Sunday) between the hours of 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Monthly overnight permit rates vary by facility, from $55-$95 for Madison residents, and $65-$110 for non-residents of Madison.
Ther following City of Madison Parking Utility facilities will offer monthly overnight permits:
- Capitol Square North Garage, 218 East Mifflin Street
- Government East Garage, 215 S. Pickney Street
- Overture Center Garage, 318 W. Mifflin Street
- State Street Campus Garage, 430 N. Frances Street and 415 N. Lake Street
- State Street Capitol Garage, 214 N. Carroll Street
To obtain a monthly parking permit please contact the City Parking Utility Office at 608-267-8752 or via email at email@example.com. Additional information also available at the Parking Utility Webpage http://www.cityofmadison.com/parking-utility/permits/monthly-parking-permits
All monthly parking permit applications must be completed in person at our Parking Utility office located in room 100 of the Madison Municipal Building at 215 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Madison, WI 53701. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sabrina Tolley608-266-4761