Madison Water Utility is transitioning from billing every six months to monthly billing. Find out more »
Where to Pay Your Bill
- Pay Online Pay from checking, savings, or with an ATM/Debit, Mastercard, Visa or Discover.
- Electronic Billing No more paper bills, quick and easy online sign up.
- Automatic Bill Pay Want to save a stamp and some time? Sign up for monthly ACH withdrawals. Your payment will be automatically deducted from the checking or savings account of your choice.
- Pay in Person at Water Utility You can pay by check, cash or money order at the Water Utility Administration Office, 119 East Olin Avenue, Madison, WI. Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm or at the after-hours locked drop off box.
- Pay in Person at City Treasurer You can pay by check, cash, money order, Debit Card and Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa and Discover) at the City Treasurer's Office, Room 107, City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King