- E Mifflin St & N Blair St Traffic Divertor
- W Main St & Proudfit St - Green Markings through Intersection
- Spring 2020 - Green markings added to additional crossings of Southwest Path. Crossings completed at Wingra Dr/Arboretum.
- 2019 - New Green Markings in Downtown Learn More
- Williamson St at Blair St - Redesign of bike box and crossing
- Dayton and Park
- Redesign and Reconstruction: Improved ped/bike facilities, bike box on Old University and Campus Drive.
- June 2020 - Packers Ave from Darwin Rd to Tennyson Lane was resurfaced and buffered bike lanes were added.
- June 2020 - Wisconsin Ave from Dayton St to Langdon. Bike lanes added.
- November 2019 - N Bassett St from W Datyon St to W Washington. Information on the N Bassett St Parking Protected Bike Lanes
- October 2019 - Portage Rd to the City border
- September 2019 - Wilson St from Blair to Hanckock - inbound from Capital City Path
- August 2019 - Milwaukee St resurfaced and buffered bike lanes added. How do buffered bike lanes work? Milwaukee Street Buffered Bike Lanes
- July 2019 - Dutch Mill Rd has been resurfaced and has been restriped with two travel lanes, a middle turn lane and buffered bike lanes. Darwin Road is now open and has been redesigned to add bike lanes.
- Sidewalk Level Protected Bike Lanes - North Bassett Street from West Gorham Street to West Dayton Street
- McKee Rd - Bike Lanes, Additional Multi-Use Path and Overpass at Ice Age Junction Trail
- Commercial District Bike Rack in the right-of-way program and installations, Bike Rack Program
- Resurface: Asbury Path, Capital City Path near Goodman Community Center
- Resurface: Wingra Creek Path
- Resurface: Glenway Path @ Speedway Rd
- September 2019 - Green Markings - A number of new green markings are being added in the downtown area.
What is this? Safe Routes to School
2019 Automated Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon: Brittingham Park at W Washington Ave
2019 Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon: Old Sauk Rd & Crestwood Elementary
2018 Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon: Old Middleton Rd @ Rosa
2018 Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon: Post Rd @ Leopold School
2018 Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon: Midvale Blvd @ Midvale Elementary
2018 Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon: Regent St @ Vista, West High School
- Pedestrian Hybrid Signal Blair and E. Mifflin
- Northport near School Rd
- Elderberry Rd, West of Pleasant View
- Bike/Pedestrian Crossing modifications First St at E. Johnson
- Intersection reconstruction and new pedestrian Signal University Ave and Ridge
- Pflaum Rd pedestrian refuge islands, crosswalks and radar speed display boards
- Raymond Rd and Leland new continental crosswalk, signing and curb bumpout
- Pedestrian refuge and school crossing improvement Mineral Point Rd at Owen
- Cottage Grove Rd and Northstar
- Old Sauk Rd and Westfield
- Bicycle Signal at E Johnson and First - Directions on usage (PDF)
- Bicycle Signal and Diagonal Crossing, intersection of Williamson St and Blout St
- Bicycle Signal and Diagonal Crossing, intersection of Cottage Grove Rd & Dempsey
- Signal at the E Mifflin Bike Boulevard and Webster St
- Bicycle Signal at University Ave Path @ Spring Harbor
- Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon Additions at intersections of the Southwest Path @ Midvale Blvd, Glenway St and Odana Rd
- Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon Additions: Milwaukee St@ Starkweather Path, Fair Oaks Ave @ Lexington, Olin Ave @ Hickory, Nakoma Rd @ Cherokee, Mineral Point Rd @ Berweyn
- Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon Additions: Williamson St @ Livingston, High Point Rd @ Sauk Creek Dr, Mineral Point Rd @ Racine, Anderson St near Wright St, Siggelkow @ Freedom Ring & Carncross
- What is this?Pedestrian Refuge Island, Tokay Blvd
- What is this? Island expansion, North Shore Drive and John Nolen Drive