PUBLIC WORKS: BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
Board of Public Works
2019 Calendar | 2020 Calendar
Roster | Agenda & Minutes
- Where: Room 108 (Parks Conference Room), City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd.
- Staff: Rob Phillips, P.E., City Engineer
- Mission: Approves public works projects for the city; holds public hearings relative to assessments for streets and storm sewer construction, and hears appeals from citizens and contractors relative to bids and special assessment notices.
Committee on the Environment
Agenda & Minutes
- When: 3rd Monday of the month at 4:30 PM
- Staff: Megan Eberhardt
- Where: Room 108, City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd.
Mission: Advises the mayor and Common Council in making studies and recommendations relative to water, land and air quality, noise abatement, use control, safety and management of the lakes, rivers and streams and other bodies of water and their shorelands under the jurisdiction of the city and all drains, outlets and sewers emptying into any such streams or bodies of water; acts toward improved quality of land, air and water; makes recommendations on matters pertaining to environmental quality, including measures to further the maintenance of safe and healthful conditions; protects spawning grounds, fish and aquatic life, and preserves shore cover and natural beauty.