Alder Yannette Figueroa Cole
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Figueroa Cole’s Updates
Weekly Updates, Redistricting, Suave Podcast
Meeting and Events Highlights for the Week of September 27, 2021
- CURRENT VENDORS: Here is a list (not exhaustive as we are still confirming) of vendors/performers/etc confirmed for the Block Party:
- FOOD: La Cocina de Mama, Les delices de Awa, Ruthie's, Palate Pleasures, Brat/Burger/Taco stand, Venezuelan Arepas,
- MUSIC: DJ Van' Go, DJ Mirah, Luis Duran, El Trio Son, Phredum (Derek Johnson poetry)
- GOODS: Booker Botanicals, Maria Nunez crafts, Mount Horeb Hemp, Rusty Dog Coffee, Earthly Temptation Skin Care, Lilada's Art, Xiomara Boutique
- SERVICES: Fitchburg Family Pharmacy/Boys & Girls Club (COVID tests and vaccines), Madison College, Down With Bikes/Wisconsin Bike Federation (Bike Repairs), Face Painting, Fitchburg Fire Truck, Seein Is Believin (hygiene products), Allied/Dunn's Marsh Neighborhood Association, EQT By Design (Safe Streets Survey), Reach Dane
Local redistricting is happening now!
Local redistricting is the process of redrawing the City's wards and alder districts based on population changes since 2010. Redistricting determines how communities and neighborhoods are assembled into alder districts and other voting districts.
Leave your feedback on the comment map: Redistricting Comment Map
Or drop into any Madison Public Library to see the 2 large print draft maps through this Sunday, September 26, and fill out a paper feedback form.
Visual story map about the redistricting process: Redistricting Storymap
Check out cityofmadison.com/Redistricting for more information and subscribe to updates.
Please forward this email to your friends, neighbors, colleagues, or others, and encourage them to get involved in the City of Madison redistricting efforts. Thank you for helping to spread the word! Any questions, please email email@example.com
Email to a friend