Alder Patrick W. Heck
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
About Alder Heck
Patrick was elected to represent District 2 on the Madison Common Council in 2019. He has lived in District 2 since moving to Madison in 2003. Prior to running for the District 2 Alder seat, he was a member of the Tenney-Lapham Neighborhood Association (TLNA) Council. There he chaired the TLNA development committee where he guided neighbors and developers through the TLNA processes for evaluating development proposals and facilitated neighborhood interactions with stakeholders, city staff, city committees, and then-District 2 Alder Ledell Zellers.
Other Volunteer Activities and Work:
- Member of the City's Zoning Board of Appeals 2017-2019
- 2018 graduate of Madison Police Department's Community Academy
- President of Das Kronenberg Condo Association since 2010
- Past board member and current bookkeeper at Yoga Cooperative of Madison
- Prior to moving to Madison, more than 9 years as chair of Virginians for Justice (now Equality Virginia), the statewide LGBTQ lobbying organization
- Employed as a climate and weather researcher at UW-Madison
Member of and/or supporter of United Faculty Academic Staff - AFT Local 223, Wisconsin Bike Federation, Madison Bikes, Midwest Environmental Advocates, Tenant Resource Center, Community Shares, Olbrich Gardens, GSAFE, Second Harvest, WORT, Planned Parenthood of WI, ACLU Foundation, Union of Concerned Scientists.