Alder Nikki Conklin
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Conklin’s Updates
TONIGHT, 4/27: Westside Community Conversation
You are invited to a virtual Westside Community Conversation on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at 6:30pm. This is the sixth in a series of Westside Community Conversations. The topic is "Metro Transit Network Redesign Draft Service Plan."
You can join the virtual event using your computer, smartphone, or tablet, or you can listen in via telephone. You will receive login information after registering at www.cityofmadison.com/MeetingApril27Westside. The meeting will be recorded.
View the draft Transit Network Redesign Plan, maps, and additional materials at www.cityofmadison.com/MeetingApril27Event.
Please email any questions or comments about the network redesign to MetroRedesign@cityofmadison.com.
View recordings of the previous Westside Community Conversations:
- September 30, 2021, which featured Madison Police Chief Shon Barnes and Dane County Sheriff Kalvin Barrett.
- October 14, 2021, which featured an overview and discussion of the 2022 Executive Budget.
- November 18, 2021, which featured an overview and discussion of the juvenile justice system.
- December 8, 2021, which featured a presentation on CARES: Community Alternative Response Emergency Services
- February 24, 2022, which featured a presentation on Redistricting in the City of Madison
Email to a friend