Skip to main content

Bake Sale Indoors/Private Property

Indoors / Private Property

Indoor bake sales do not require any street vending license. But please see this information about food safety for bake sales held indoors or on private property, from the health department:

City zoning laws (MGO 28) may prohibit or limit the location of an OUTDOOR bake sale held on PRIVATE property, depending on the zoning district.

Last Updated: 03/16/2016