Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
In consultation with Public Health of Madison and Dane County, the Mayor has closed most City of Madison offices to public visitors in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community. OOD employees are continuing to support critical public services remotely and are responding to emails and voicemails. For general OOD assistance, call (608) 266-4635. A date has not been set to reopen offices to public visitors, but Public Health continues to closely monitor the conditions in our community. Thank you for your understanding as we all work to keep Madison safe and healthy.
View all impacts to City service on the City's COVID-19 website.
- Madison Announces “Streatery” Restaurant Program Posted 5/28/2020
- City of Madison Invests in the Madison Black Chamber of Commerce and the Latino Chamber of Commerce to Help Businesses During the COVID-19 Crisis Posted 5/19/2020
- City of Madison Funds Organizations Meeting Community Food Access and Security Needs During COVID-19 Posted 4/22/2020
- COVID-19 Update from Mayor Rhodes-Conway Posted 4/16/2020
- Homeless Services – Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Posted 4/14/2020
- Mayor Rhodes-Conway Update on COVID-19 Posted 4/6/2020
- Celebrate Poetry! Online Reading for National Poetry Month Posted 3/31/2020
- Complete the Census and Encourage Others to Join You! Posted 3/27/2020
- Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement Regarding COVID-19 and Protecting the Homeless Posted 3/26/2020
- City of Madison Actions on Coronavirus: Updated March 24 Posted 3/24/2020
- City of Madison Works to Support Restaurant Carry-Out Service Posted 3/22/2020
- Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway’s Statement on Local Business with Regards to COVID-19 Posted 3/18/2020
- Mayor Rhodes-Conway’s Statement on Taking Care of Children in Response to COVID-19 Posted 3/17/2020
- Changes to City Services and Paid Leave in Response to COVID-19 Posted 3/17/2020
- Rebalanced Life Wellness Center Hosts Census Education Event Posted 3/13/2020
Need help buying a home? Find resources for inspecting, financing & buying your dream home.
Home Buyers Round Table »
Do I need a Permit?
Licenses & Permits »