Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
In consultation with Public Health of Madison and Dane County, the Mayor has closed most City of Madison offices to public visitors in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community. OOD employees are continuing to support critical public services remotely and are responding to emails and voicemails. For general OOD assistance, call (608) 266-4635. A date has not been set to reopen offices to public visitors, but Public Health continues to closely monitor the conditions in our community. Thank you for your understanding as we all work to keep Madison safe and healthy.
View all impacts to City service on the City's COVID-19 website.
- <a href="/news/to-hold-you">‘TO HOLD YOU’</a> Posted 11/15/2021
- <a href="/news/2021-silver-lining-awards-to-honor-creativity-dedication-and-perseverance-during-pandemic">2021 Silver Lining Awards to Honor Creativity, Dedication and Perseverance During Pandemic</a> Posted 11/12/2021
- <a href="/news/communitree-illuminated-in-memory-of-artist-aaron-howard">"CommuniTree" Illuminated in Memory of Artist Aaron Howard</a> Posted 10/20/2021
- <a href="/news/come-to-leopold-neighborhood-this-sunday-afternoon-to-plant-and-celebrate">Come to Leopold Neighborhood this Sunday Afternoon to Plant and Celebrate! </a> Posted 10/14/2021
- <a href="/news/imagine-madison-comprehensive-plan-2021-progress-update">Imagine Madison Comprehensive Plan – 2021 Progress Update</a> Posted 9/20/2021
Need help buying a home? Find resources for inspecting, financing & buying your dream home.
Home Buyers Round Table »
Do I need a Permit?
Licenses & Permits »