You must have a current Certificate of Generaly Libaity Insurance on file at all times. Below are the requirements that must be on the form. This one page document can be attached to your online application or sibumitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate of General Liability Insurance (COI) requirements:
- Commercial general liability insurance at a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Name on your License, legal registered name, and application must match exactly the name of your insured on you Insurance.
- ADDL INSD box checked
- In the Description of Operations box near the bottom the write “The City of Madison is listed as an additional insured”.
- Policy number must be listed on the form.
- Policy dates (start and expiration date) must be active.
- In the Certificate Holder box at the bottom of the page write:
City of Madison
Attn: Risk Manager
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Rm. 406
Madison, WI 53703
Contact Meghan Blake-Horst, Street Vending Coordinator
- PH: 608-261-9171
- FAX: 608-261-6126
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- MAIL ADDRESS:
Department of Planning & Community & Economic Development
Economic Development Division
Office of Business Resources
P.O. Box 2983
Madison WI 53701-2983
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
215 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, 3rd Floor
Madison WI 53703