Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Parking Division Office Information
The City of Madison Parking Division reopened to the public on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, coinciding with the full reopening of the Madison Municipal Building. An online scheduling system for in-office appointments, “No Wait Inside”, is now available for public use. This program will allow customers to schedule appointments for specific services.
Appointments for counter services, made through the City’s "No Wait Inside" portal, will be required for in person services. All walk-ins will be directed to a kiosk to book an appointment if they have not already done so. It is highly encouraged to book an appointment prior to arrival, as this will guarantee a time-slot and less waiting at the office.
*Please note: Many of our services are available on-line for your convenience. More information is available in each specific service section.
To speak to a representative, contact 608-266-4761 between the hours of 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday or anytime by emailing: email@example.com.
The City of Madison appreciates all the continuing efforts made by the community during this unprecedented time. Please keep our community healthy and safe by following Public Health Madison & Dane County recommendations and guidance.
View the impacts to all City of Madison services on the City’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) website.
Official News Releases
(in order of most recent release)
- City to Resume All On-Street Parking Restrictions June 1 (posted 5/20/2021)
- City of Madison Parking Division Adjustments to Current Garage Reduced Pricing on March 15th (posted 3/11/2021)
- Maximum Daily Rate Increases to $8 for City-Owned Parking Garages and Brayton Lot (posted 12/28/20)
- Active Enforcement of Peak Hour Lane Restrictions Resume Regular Enforcement Schedule (posted 11/6/2020)
- Clean Streets/Clean Lakes Parking Enforcement Resumes October 5 (posted 9/18/20)
- City of Madison On-Street Parking Updates (posted 7/10/20)
- $5 Maximum per Day and First Hour Free on Saturdays in City-Owned Parking Garages (posted 5/29/20)
- Madison Announces “Streatery” Restaurant Program (posted 5/28/20)
- Temporary Loading Zones for Businesses Offering Carryout (posted 3/22/20)
- Transportation Office - Closed to Walk-In Services (posted 3/17/20)