View information about changes to on-street parking restrictions, permit applications, and other services.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Garages and Lots Updates
Garages & Lots
Off-street facilities do require payment every day, 24 hours of the day .
- In an effort to safely accommodate the community and staff while continuing to meet parking needs, there will be no cashiers on duty. Garages and lots will only accept payment at the pay-on-foot stations or by credit card at the exit. There are pay-on-foot stations near most walking entrances and credit/debit card payment options at exit gates.
- Parking Maintenance has implemented a twice daily cleaning/disinfecting procedure for all PARCS equipment, (including: Pay-on-Foot, Exit, and Entry Stations); elevator panels & lobbies, door handles, and railings in all of our garages, and surface lots.
- Current hourly parking availability
- Rate information
$8 daily maximum fee in all City-owned public-parking garages:
- Temporary $8 daily maximum fee in all City-owned public parking garages and Brayton Lot.
- The first hour of parking is free on Saturdays.
- Read the full current release about the current change: Maximum Daily Rate Increases to $8 for City-Owned Parking Garages and Brayton Lot
- Read the full release about the expired change: $5 Maximum per Day and First Hour Free on Saturdays in City-Owned Parking Garages *UPDATE the $5 rate was extended. This rate is temporary and will expire on January 4, 2021.