View information about changes to on-street parking restrictions, permit applications, and other services.
- Loitering and possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- No skateboarding, inline skating (rollerblading), roller skating or bicycle riding is permitted in any garage.
- Parking is allowed only in marked stalls. Parking out of an indicated space may result in a ticket being issued.
- Vehicles parked over 48 hours may be ticketed and/or towed.
- No refunds are given at booths. If you have a question regarding change given, call (608) 266-4761.
- For safety reasons motorcycles should not access parking by going through a gated entry lane. Designated motorcycle parking areas can be entered without opening access gates.
- Vehicles may not idle in excess of 5 minutes -- MGO (12.1291 & 28.141)