Learn more about in-person services and schedule an in-person appointment.
No Wait Inside
Información en español
An online scheduling system for in-office appointments, "No Wait Inside", is available for public use. This program allows customers to schedule appointments for specific services.
View all impacts to City service on the City's COVID-19 website.
Schedule a Counter Appointment
The Transportation Division, Traffic Engineering and Parking, is open by appointment only. To protect the public and our staff, the front counter has made some operational adjustments.The counter will only serve individuals who have appointments. Walk-in services are not available. Individuals are encouraged to wear their own face covering.
Booking an Appointment
Use the scheduling tool above to book an appointment for a service at the counter.
- Appointments blocks are pre-determined for each service and will automatically populate. You will have to book a separate appointment for each service requested.
- Be on time. We will not hold late appointments. If you arrive early, please wait outside.
- Come to your appointment with completed paperwork. Use the list below to make sure you are prepared for your scheduled time and bring everything you need.
- Some services require contact with staff, or completion of on-line applications, prior to coming in.
- Contractor Permits – for use on metered and non-metered streets
- Monthly Parking Permit – for City-owned garages and lots
- Motorcycle & Moped Annual Permit
- No Parking Signs – for metered and non-metered streets
- Meter Signs and Cloth Bags - Can accommodate oversized vehicles, moving trucks, etc.. in metered areas
- Street Occupancy Permit - storage containers & detached trailers
- Street Occupancy Permit – construction & dumpsters (Traffic Engineering)
- Residential Parking Permit Program
If you do not see a selection for your desired appointment in the scheduler, call (608) 266-4761 to speak with staff.