04/29/2020 UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS AN UPDATE FROM THE ORIGINAL POST (below), BASED ON THE MOST RECENT ORDER.
In compliance of the latest Governor's order golf courses are allowed to rent golf carts with the following:
GOLF CART USE GUIDELINES
- The use of motorized and pull golf carts will be allowed beginning Wednesday, April 29 by all golfers.
- This use is limited to one patron per cart or two people if patrons live in the same household.
- Golf carts used will be returned to a designated area and will be sanitized after each use.
- Putting greens and driving ranges remain closed until further notice.
- TEE TIMES BOOKING FOR USE OF A CART MUST BE BOOKED VIA THE PHONE AND CANNOT BE BOOKED ONLINE
HOW TO RESERVE
- In order to use or rent a motorized golf cart you MUST call the golf shop and pay in advance over the phone.
- No online bookings will be available to rent a golf cart at this time.
- To book a tee time with a cart please call the below locations:
Yahara Hills - 608.229.8250
Odana Hills - 608.266.4724
Monona - 608.266.4736
Glenway - 608.266.4737
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- A limited selection of food and beverage items will be available beginning Thursday, April 30.
- Each facility will have a designated phone number to call to place orders and pay in accordance with the no contact restrictions. Orders will be processed and place outside the building, with your name for pickup.
- To purchase Food and Beverage please call the below numbers:
Yahara Hills - 608.209.0952
Odana Hills - 608.228.8335
Monona - 608.575.4169
Glenway - 608.225.4539
Good news for Madison area golfers arrived late last week in the Governor's most recent Safer at Home Order. Golf courses throughout the state of Wisconsin are allowed to open on Friday, April 24 with restrictions made to ensure we effectively provide a safe golfing experience. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, a number of adjustments to playing will be in place until further notice. This post will be updated as new information is received.
OVERALL RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6' at all times
- Consider wearing a face-covering as recommended by the CDC
- Give a nod or a thumbs up to your fellow golfer and refrain from a handshake or high five
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hygiene and always cover your cough and sneeze
TEE TIMES – must be made in advance
To help maintain social distancing, tee times intervals are now at 12 minutes. Tee times must be reserved by credit card in advance, either online or by calling the specific course directly to reserve by advance credit card payment.
In compliance with the order, golf carts are not permitted. We are working to gain clarification regarding cart usage by handicapped patrons and will provide updates when available.
The clubhouse, practice range, and putting green are closed. Do not gather around the clubhouse. Portable restrooms will be available near the clubhouse and on the course.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
At this time, we will not offer food or beverage.
- Scorecards and pencils will not be provided. Scorecards and course maps are located online, under the specific course.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Do not touch or remove.
- Rangers are patrolling the course. If you have questions or see an issue, call course number