Splash parks are free to use and open daily 10am to 8pm at Cypress, Elver and Reindahl.
Discover this land once shaped by glaciers. Join us throughout 2022 as we tell the stories, host events, and share videos of this uniquely managed land.
Learn which parks prohibit dogs, where leashed dogs are allowed, what permit is needed and more.
If you're heading to the shelter by car, enter from the east. See map for details.
I Want To...
Follow us on social media!
- Posted 6/22/2022 | The City of Madison Engineering and Parks Divisions invite the community to “bee” proactive …
- Posted 6/10/2022 | Thanks to Goodman's Jewelers the first 500 kids will receive FREE ADMISSION to the Irwin A. …
- Posted 5/26/2022 | Madison Parks and Dane County Parks are offering a permit-free disc golf day on Saturday, …
Events View All Events
- 06/25/2022 Bird & Nature Adventures | Edna Taylor
- 06/25/2022 Movies with Madison Parks - Shang-Chi and the Legend of Ten Rings
- 06/26/2022 Open Doors For Refugees Annual Community Picnic
- 06/27/2022 Parks Alive ~ Allied Park
- 06/28/2022 Parks Alive ~ Darbo/Worthington Park
- 06/29/2022 Dane County Farmers' Market - Wednesday Market
- 06/29/2022 Parks Alive ~ Increase the Peace
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 05/26/2022, 10:54 AM | When Madison Common Council approved the Yahara Hills Neighborhood Development Plan Amendment and ...
- 03/23/2022, 11:20 AM | As you have likely heard, there are significant staffing/labor shortages occurring across the natio ...
- 12/29/2021, 12:19 PM | Glenway Guests and the Community, We need your help. As we move into winter and enjoy the ...