The Week and Beyond in Madison Parks
posted June 24, 2019 8:39 AM
• Monday, June 24: A Wild Rumpus: Brittingham Park
• Wednesday, June 26: A Wild Rumpus: Haen Family Park
• Wednesday, June 26: Learn to Play Cricket, Reindahl Park
• Wednesday, June 26: Public Input Meeting for Vilas Park
• Thursday, June 27: A Wild Rumpus, Reindahl Park
• Friday, July 5: Dinner & A Swim, Goodman Pool
More information: cityofmadison.com/parks
FIELD OPEN OR CLOSED? CALL RAINOUT LINE (608)267-8787
posted March 25, 2019 9:32 AM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608) 267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Additionally, a notification will be sent to the email address used to reserve an athletic space when a space is closed due to weather.
- Posted 6/20/2019 | Madison Parks, in partnership with Dane County and the City of Monona are providing free …
- Posted 6/20/2019 | Madison Parks with a consultant team led by MSA Professional Services is planning for the …
- Posted 6/14/2019 | National Pollinator Week is a time to celebrate pollinators and spread the word about what …
Events View All Events
- 06/24/2019 A Wild Rumpus: An Anji Play Experience
- 06/24/2019 NESCO Summer Concert Series
- 06/26/2019 A Wild Rumpus: An Anji Play Experience
- 06/26/2019 Learn to Play Cricket presented by Madison Parks Foundation
- 06/26/2019 Public Input Meeting - Vilas Park
- 06/26/2019 Concerts on the Square
- 06/27/2019 A Wild Rumpus: An Anji Play Experience
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 04/08/2019, 09:33 AM | If you haven't heard, there's a new worm in town and it isn't a good one. In fact, no worms a ...
- 07/02/2018, 07:17 AM | Have you heard about EAB? The Emerald Ash Borer or EAB is an exotic beetle first discovered in the ...