FIELD OPEN OR CLOSED? CALL RAINOUT LINE (608)267-8787
posted March 25, 2019 9:32 AM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608) 267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Additionally, a notification will be sent to the email address used to reserve an athletic space when a space is closed due to weather.
Goodman Pool Scholarships Available
posted April 30, 2019 3:29 PM
Goodman Pool is a place for everyone! Scholarships are available for general admission, lessons and the Waves Swim & Dive Team. Get all the details here
More Information: cityofmadison.com/parks/pool/Scholarships.cfm
Listening Session for Urban Forestry Task Force Draft Report
- Posted 5/1/2019 | Goodman Pool is a place for everyone. Thanks to the generous donations of the Madison Parks …
- Posted 4/24/2019 | For over 20 years, Madison Parks and the City of Madison have hosted the Earth Day Challenge …
- Posted 4/23/2019 | The City’s expansion project with Olbrich Botanical Gardens moved forward after crews poured …
Events View All Events
- 05/24/2019 WPCRC Spring Break-A-Way 3 on 3 Basketball League Tournament Series
- 05/25/2019 Free Disc Golf Day
- 05/25/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - Edna Taylor area
- 05/26/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - UW's Lakeshore Nature Preserve
- 05/30/2019 Learn to Pickleball presented by Madison Parks Foundation
- 05/31/2019 WPCRC Spring Break-A-Way 3 on 3 Basketball League Tournament Series
- 06/01/2019 Yahara Fishing Club - Summer Kids Fishing Day
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 04/08/2019, 09:33 AM | If you haven't heard, there's a new worm in town and it isn't a good one. In fact, no worms a ...
- 07/02/2018, 07:17 AM | Have you heard about EAB? The Emerald Ash Borer or EAB is an exotic beetle first discovered in the ...