The three design teams have presented their vision for Madison's Lake Monona Waterfront. See the proposals, watch the recorded presentations and take the survey!
Ski, skate, sled or snowshoe! Check the status of your favorite activities & make plans for fun winter events.
Our event space is creative, flexible and affordable! Make your 2023 reservation beginning Tuesday, November 8.
Now Hiring: full-time permanent and seasonal staff. Apply online.
I Want To...
Follow us on social media!
- Posted 1/18/2023 | 1.7 miles of lakeshore. Three world-class design teams. A new vision for Madison’s …
- Posted 12/5/2022 | Have you heard the news? Madison Parks' downtown offices, located at 210 Martin Luther King, …
Events View All Events
- 02/03/2023 Groove & Glide
- 02/04/2023 Bird & Nature Adventures | Tenney Park
- 02/05/2023 Learn to Play Hockey with Madison Capitols
- 02/05/2023 Bird & Nature Adventures | Cherokee Marsh, North
- 02/10/2023 WPCRC Family Fun Night | February 10
- 02/10/2023 Groove & Glide
- 02/11/2023 Bird & Nature Adventures | Owen
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 12/01/2022, 07:48 AM | Door Creek Park sits in a small valley on Madison's far eastside. Trails run through the valley bot ...
- 10/25/2022, 11:18 AM | Several years ago, Madison Parks revamped its mostly dog-prohibitive ordinances with more dog-frien ...
- 05/26/2022, 10:54 AM | When Madison Common Council approved the Yahara Hills Neighborhood Development Plan Amendment and ...