FIELDS, OPEN OR CLOSED?
posted July 7, 2016 10:13 AM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play.
- Posted 7/21/2016 | I am very pleased with WEDC’s decision to invest $500,000 to help unleash the economic …
- Posted 7/21/2016 | An excessive heat watch has been issued for the Madison and Dane County area from 7am …
- Posted 7/6/2016 | Ride the Drive, presented by Trek and Madison Parks will host five villages at this year’s …
Events View All Events
- 07/25/2016 North/East Side Senior Coalition Summer Concert Series
- 07/27/2016 Wednesday Farmers' Market
- 07/28/2016 The Central Park Sessions
- 07/28/2016 Capitol City Band
- 07/29/2016 Live on King Street
- 07/30/2016 The Disability Pride Festival
- 07/31/2016 Ride the Drive presented by Trek & Madison Parks