Read All About It: Out & About, Fall 2019
posted September 9, 2019 2:08 PM
The fall edition of Out and About: Madison Parks Newsletter is ready to explore. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
FIELD OPEN OR CLOSED? CALL RAINOUT LINE (608)267-8787
posted March 25, 2019 9:32 AM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608) 267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Additionally, a notification will be sent to the email address used to reserve an athletic space when a space is closed due to weather.
- Posted 8/29/2019 | Dane County and the City of Madison have agreed to a five-year program to make swimming in …
- Posted 8/21/2019 | Phoenix from the Ashes is a unique partnership between Madison Parks, Madison Arts …
- Posted 7/26/2019 | Imagine fishing, biking, water sports and outdoor play along with arts, entertainment, and …
Events View All Events
- 09/21/2019 Trucks & Treasures
- 09/21/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - Starkweather Creek area
- 09/22/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - UW's Lakeshore Nature Preserve
- 09/24/2019 FREE September Dances each TUESDAY in Olin Park Pavilion
- 09/28/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - Edna Taylor Conservation Park
- 10/01/2019 Law Park - Community Open House
- 10/05/2019 Bird & Nature Outing - Tenney Park, October 5
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 09/05/2019, 02:59 PM | Progress for pollinators continues in the city and in particular in Madison Parks, Golf Courses and ...
- 08/27/2019, 11:02 AM | The Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) has been planning for and working on their North ...
- 04/08/2019, 09:33 AM | If you haven't heard, there's a new worm in town and it isn't a good one. In fact, no worms a ...