Tenney Park - Hockey Rink
|Address:||1330 Sherman Ave|
|Maintained By:||City of Madison Parks Division|
DetailsIn addition to a groomed frozen lagoon, Tenney Park offers a hockey rink with lighting. If the rink is listed as closed, DO NOT GO ON THE ICE.
What to Expect
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, skaters will see a number of adjustments this season.
- Skate rentals available with modified hours. See below for equipment, rates, and hours.
- Restrooms open, with limited capacity, once ice is declared open.
- Warming shelters are closed to the public. No personal items may be left inside.
- No hot chocolate or concessions.
- Limited outdoor seating.
If the lagoon status is OPEN, restrooms are open the following hours:
- Monday through Friday: 11am-8pm
- Saturday: 12pm-8pm
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
January 6 – February 21, 2021*
2020-21 RENTAL HOURS*
|Wednesday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
- Ice Skates - Figure and Hockey
- Adults: $6/hr
- Youth (15 and younger): $3/hr
- $2/ each additional hour
- Sticks: $2/hr
- Puck: $3/each purchase
- Tape: $2/each purchase
* All winter recreation is weather dependent. If an amenity is closed, restrooms and/or rentals are not available. Staff may close early due to weather or low participation.